Welcome to my periodic “here’s what I have eligible for awards” post.
Fiction. I have two stories eligible for award consideration, published in 2014:
- “Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, Earth to Alluvium,” in Orson Scott Card’s Intergalactic Medicine Show, Issue 39, May 2014.
- “Lightweaver in Shadow,” in Shattered Shields , edited by Jennifer Brozek and Bryan Thomas Schmidt, Baen Books, November 2014.
Related/Dramatic Works. I did some voice acting in 2014, too:
- Eric Flint’s Islands, Baen Books, October 2014.
- Larry Correia’s Detroit Christmas, Baen Books, December 2014.
Music. My album came out in 2013, but the Pegasus Awards aren’t strictly time-bound. “Another Romulan Ale” and “Tauntauns to Glory” were both played on the Dr. Demento show in 2014, so that’s something. But if you’re stuck for an entry for the rotating categories of the Brainstorming Poll, you might consider:
- For Adapted Song, “A Ship With No Name,” “Thorin Oakenshield,” or maybe “The Enemy’s Gate is Down”
- For Time-Related Song, “Ten Thousand Years Ago”
If you’re curious about any of these, whether you’re nominating for the Nebula, Hugo, or Pegasus Awards or not, let me know. I’ll be happy to send you a story, or even sing you a song!by