This past weekend, some friends told me they had listened to Truths and Lies and Make-Believe while they were traveling recently, and wondered when I was going to do a new CD.
Truth to tell, I had hoped to record a new CD this year — I’ve got a few scratch tracks down, and some more songs I haven’t quite worked up. If I managed it, and could get it released before the end of the year, then I’d have completed a new CD every two years since the first one.
In the course of explaining that I don’t think I can make it happen this year, though, I realized that they didn’t know I already had a second CD out … even though it came out almost 18 months ago!
That’s how bad I am at self-promotion.
And that’s the reason for the question in the title. Did you know, or have you not heard, about these things? Then I really haven’t done my job, have I?
- Did you know about my first album of original music, Truths and Lies and Make-Believe?
- Did you know about my second, Distorted Vision?
- Did you know I have an Amazon Author Page?
- Did you know I released a new book late last year? It’s Quality Education.
- Did you know I have a newsletter? You can even subscribe to it.
I try very hard not to beat people over the head with what I’ve done, but clearly I could do a little better when even my friends are unaware of new releases.
So now you know. It’d be great if you let someone else know, too!by